Today, the CMA announced that the Firestone Stage at Ascend (formally Cracker Barrel) schedule.
Here are some clarifications on the announcements today
1. Reserved seating is an ACTUAL seat
2. The will NOT be a Nash Pass this year
3. If you want to do Ascend AND FFX you WILL need separate tickets
4. The codes the artists are releasing are for THEIR day only
5. Waiting on follow-up on 3-day option and passcodes (if any)
Any other questions, let me know and I will try and get answers prior to 10 CST
Country Star Photos
Note: This Site has no affiliation with the CMA Music Festival and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Country Music Association, Inc./CMA Fest or any of its subsidiaries.
What Our Followers Are Saying
"Great source of information for CMA Country Music Festival. As a first time attendee in 2015, I found the information invaluable" - Nathan, Texas